From:
Marlene Maderer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:36:46 EDT

Thanks to all who responded so quickly.

The one restaurant that stood out as everyone's 'sure thing' is Pasta
Pomodora in Voorhees, NJ. "East of Cherry Hill, in Voorhees, is Pasta Pomodoro
which also has a GF menu (one of the owners is celiac).  Their website  is
_http://www.pastapomodoronj.com_ (http://www.pastapomodoronj.com)   "  Eagle Plaza
--- Haddonfield-Berlin Road (route 561) and Springdale  Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-782-7430
The staff is knowledgeable  and accommodating. In
addition to a typical (non-gf) Italian menu for the  rest of the world, they
have an extensive gluten-free menu...pasta, pizza,  garlic bread. All
delicious and reasonably priced. BYOB.

People mentioned the usual chains Outback (on Rt. 38) and Carrabbas &  PF
Chang (both on Rt. 73), all of which have GF menus.

Others mentioned as celiac friendly are as follows:

In Phila., there is Magianno's which will work with you (the King of  Prussia
restaurant has GF pasta on hand, but I don't know if the Phila. site  does).
Also in Phila., many of the small restaurants on South Street will work  with
you.  Jax Peters (GF Bible) lives in the area so she has talked to  many of
the owners.  Also, on 5th St. below South is Mr.Ritts GF  Bakery.

One mentioned chessesburgewr in Paradise.

Emerald Fish--they make everything from
scratch in view of the diners,  so you can request completely gf
meal....specialty is fresh fish.
65  Barclay Farms Shopping Center
Route 70 (Marlton Pike)
Cherry Hill, NJ  08034
856-616-9192
I've always made reservations to go here. Small place.  I don't usually see
kids here. More designed for adults. BYOB. Ask for Eddie  the waiter at
Emerald
Fish.

Cork in Westmont, NJ . The chef always comes to
the table before we  order .

Radicchio, on 4th Street in Philadelphia has also been great.

Matyson downtown Philly

Thanks again,
Marlene