ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:49:33 -0700
Hi there,

To look at the fish proverb through a slightly
different perspective, the man who gives another
a fish, teaches him dependence.  The man who is
fed a fish never grows to maturity, while that
man who learns to fish for himself becomes a mature Christian.  Make sense?

Wuv tuh yuh all,

purple Mari, who btw loves to fish