ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 21:11:14 -0600
Hi!

I have some exciting news that I'm passing from another list.

Sharon

If you have a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop near you, here is a
promotion you don't want to pass up!

On Wednesday May 2, ice cream scoops will be just $.31! That's
right, a 2.5 oz
scoop for such a cheap price. What's the catch? The money raised from
the sale of these scoops will go to the National Fallen Firefighters
Foundation. Baskin-Robbins will make a $100,000 donation to help
families of fallen firefighters. Check out the link below for more
details.
Enjoy!

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx
Messages in this topic