VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:33:16 -0400
My lack of knowledge of cell phones is only matched by my lack of knowledge
about computers.  Can anybody tell me if the following would work in Canada.
Also, what is a SIN card?  I gather Talks is the talking program used in
Europe.  Could I use this in Canada, if so, where would I get it and how
much would it cost?
Any help would be appreciated and details follow:
Doreen,
Nokia 6630 phone.
with Talks on.
You won't be able to upgrade it unless you
buy a licence for yourself, but the version that's on there does work
perfectly well.  Also I guess you'd need to buy a sim or use your existing
one.
Best:
DOREEN YALE.

Archived on the World Wide Web at