Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:12:16 -0700
Greg,

Kenwood tm-732a.  It defaults to pl-tone of 88.5 and 144.000 and 440.000.
You can then program from there without any sighted assistance.  I know this
to be a fact as I have two of them!  The bonus is there are no menu's to
have to mess with either!

You can get them for about $200.00 and it has memories but I forget how
many.  No internal duplexer but that can be remedied easily with an external
duplexer.

Brian, k5in