VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:51:29 -0500
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Cornelius Butler

Our firm is conducting an important survey on social networking and
people with disabilities. One of our clients is going to build a new
social networking site and provider directory aimed specifically to
serve the disability community. I would love for you to participate in
this survey. Your thoughts and views will directly impact how this site
is built and what features it has.

Here is the link:
http://www.abilitypanel.com/surveys/newsocial.htm

No personal identifying information is collected.

It will not take more than ten minutes. Please also pass this link to
all your friends with disabilities, family, parents of children with
disabilities, caregivers,  and service providers for people with
disabilities. Please distribute it far and wide.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- --
Cornelius Butler
Director of Business Development