VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:04:13 -0700
Woe Harry,
What do you mean Vista has no menus? I have Vista and have no problem
finding programs, docs, music files, ebooks, or any thing else I put on
there.
You can open the start menu with all the same options as in XP, it's
just that the search function is always the first item in the Start
menu. As soon as one presses the down arrow, there are all your apps and
other files and folders.
People who have JAWS 9 or Window Eyes will have no problem with Vista.
It's a matter of learning the logic of the tree structure.