VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 17:06:24 -0400
Jeff if you indeed downloaded AVG 8.0 free then you are good to go.

it would seem the only problem I had was finding the free link on the darn
website.

I haven't as yet read the help files that come with the program. But then I
never do with any program unless I start having problems.

There must be an automatic update for the data library somewhere. I remember
in older versions the download for the library updates would pop up on my
desktop wile I was in the middle of whatever. With this newer version it
just gets updated mysteriously.

I just notice the version and date being changed  at the bottom of my
emails.

Pretty good for free I say.