VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:13:52 -0400
Just passing this on.  Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Solomon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:55 AM
To: ACB Human Service Professionals; ACB Chat Email List; blind democracy
List
Subject: [acb-hsp] Dr. Shulman Looking for Volunteers for His Congressional
Campaign

Hi Folks,

    I don't know how many of you heard the recent interview Larry Wanger did
with Dennis Shulman, a blind psychologist and rabbi who is running for a
seat in the US House of Representatives from New Jersey.
http://www.disabilitynation.net/

    In the interview, Dr. Shulman said that he was looking for people good
with computers to volunteer for his campaign. And that these folks can come
from anywhere in the country. He said that he would of course welcome people
who are disabled.

    I called Dr. Shulman's campaign office and Henry Lichtblau, his
assistant, put me to work right away.

    Henry told me that they are looking for more volunteers.

    I told Henry that I would pass the info onto some of the blind chat
groups I'm involved in.

    If interested, call 201 767-8162 or email [log in to unmask]
To check out what Dr. Shulman is all about, go to shulmanforcongress.com or
listen to the excellent interview Larry did.

    Take care,

            Josh

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]