VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:41:25 -0700
Hi List,

Sorry to the person to whom I replied instead of sending my email to the
whole list.  I neglected to say in my original email that I had considered
attaching a dot to the 5 key but was afraid it would interfere with the
proper closing of the phone.  I have a Braille labeler and tried a dot
made with that and it seemed too tall.  I wil try and buy some of those
dots mentioned in other responses.  My husband thinks a dot of apoxy may
work so I may go that route.  I am still curious if all LGX5300s have the
unusable dot or not.  Lastly, I found much to my surprise that the sighted
people to whom I mentioned this had no idea that there was a dot on the 5
key of any phone!

Thanks again,
Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at