VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:30:14 -0400
Please send comments on list operation to

A google search found:

Radio Controlled Talking Clock
This stylish Radio Controlled Talking Clock (CC44) is one of our best
sellers and guess what? We've reduced the price permanently! Not only does
this silver-coloured timepiece announce the time, date and alarm time in a
pleasant female voice, but it also sets automatically when within range of a
radio signal. Every function has audible output and the time and date are
also displayed on a LCD. Now priced at £37.95! (Was £49.99), that's a saving
of over £12.00!

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_prod0106offers.hcsp#P4_730

Infra Red Radio Controlled Talking Alarm Clock with Remote Control - PI-411
Type: Clocks
Announces the exact time, temperature & date in a clear, crisp voice. The
first Radio Controlled Talking Alarm Clock Talking Alarm Clock with 5 minute
Snooze function Press the top of clock to hear the time or use the included
Remote Contr
Part #: 10-PI-411
Sellers Found: 1
Available Since: Apr 13, 2006