Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 08:10:05 -0400
When you read the book you shall see for yourself that his ideas are
solidly founded.

Academic support? If you can wade through the swamp of bias, bigotry,
superstition, obfuscation, muddification, politics, piety, arrogance,
cowardice and greed that is academia, you are a more patient man than I.

William

--
"Reality is inside the skull. You must get rid of these 19th century ideas
about the laws of nature. We [the State] make the laws of nature." George