From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:58:33 -0800
On Jan 3, 2007, at 5:10 AM, Brenda Young wrote:

>   Speaking of the long-term...are you at a place that you would
> consider doing some consulting??
>
>   Love,
>   Bren

No, sweetie, not on this topic. But I don't think anything bad can
come of following Paleo principles. Prototypical diet by its
definition solves any diet-related issues; you already know that.
High blood pressure is definitely a modern ailment, a non-infectious
state brought on by internal distress. I think it's a natural for
dietary improvement. Anything diet doesn't fix - well, you know where
I'd head with that. It's very clearly a symptomatic response. So you
have to get a handle on it, and make him see where its coming from.
Then perhaps you can get him some good hoemopathic help later on,
when diet has done what it can.

You know, people just amaze me. They sit around wringing their hands
and saying they don't know why this is happening to them, and then
they turn around and eat some crap they KNOW is no good - but they
can't make the connection. If people were this dumb about their jobs,
everyone would get fired or go broke.

Pay attention to the good folks on this list, and branch out by
reading www.mercola.com and www.westonaprice.org. It IS possible to
take care of oneself, and this is the big change that's required for
him.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!