From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:34:21 -0600
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:40:23 -0600, William <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> After a glorious start of spring it's turned cold again, running 10ºF
> below normal daytime high. Cloudy.
> What to eat to fortify the spirit?
> My try has been bacon & eggs with fiery Habañero sauce.
>
> Anyone have favourites?

I don't know about favorites, but I've been in a marvelous mood despite
the weather.  I've got lots of little green plants started to put in the
garden in a few weeks, which is always exciting.  And this morning I
harvested one of the stalks of brussels sprouts that we had growing all
winter in the garden (they are absolutely delicious), and discovered that
we've got some red Kale growing out there as well (leftover from last
fall, I guess -- a couple of plants are up and leafing out nicely).  I've
also been having "paleo pancakes" about once a week or so, which are a
nice treat.  The last batch, I cut up some strawberries and added to the
batter, and they were outstanding.  (They tasted surprisingly like a jelly
roll, but they're 100% healthy food.  Mmmm....)

--
   Robert Kesterson