NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:29:31 -0400
Hi everyone!  I didn't save my last posting on Kelloggs.  My warning comes
because information the Kellogg Company gave me was inncorrect.  The women
told me Cocoa Frosted Flakes didn't contain milk.  However, the company told
a friend its coating has dairy in it.  The third person I spoke to said its
cross contaiminated because of being made on lines that another cereal with
dairy has in it.  The box is marked as "KD" in a hard to find location .

They are now looking into the Pop-Tarts to find out how safe they are. ....so
hold on awhile longer or call the company if you want to try them.