NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hazel and Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:56:50 -0700
.
> Anyone have inspiring stories of outgrowing one or more allergy for toddlers? I
> don't want to be unrealistic but my son can really eat almost nothing.
>
> Thanks.
> Susan.
Hi Susan,

 Our daughter is anaphylactic to milk protein. When she was a baby she
was allergic to green and yellow beans and all berry fruit and eggs. She
has outgrown all but the milk allergy and can tollerate eggs. So far we
see no problems with these foods.

Sometimes the digestive system cannot handle some foods...maybe your
child has a digestive problem, I would check this out.

Hazel