From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:30:38 -0500
Hi.

My philosophy on selecting power supplies is this:  Assume that at some
time you will accidentally key both rigs up simultaneously while they are
on high power--not that hard to do with locking desk mikes.  Having
experienced smoking an Astron RS35M, I try to leave myself enough head room
to put everything connected to the supply at full load.  If that never
happens, then my supplies should always run nice and cool.

73, de Lou K2LKK