From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:40:49 -0400
I don't blame you, Jerry.  J-poles can be wonderful antennas if properly
tuned, but they are touchy as all getouts, so if you aren't certain of how
this one is tuned, I might be reluctant to use it until you can get someone
to check it out.

But if you get the spacing and feedpoint right on it, the J-pole will give
a very good account of itself.  I had a copper J-pole up for a while, and
it performed like a champ until I dumped too much power into it and melted
the feedpoint connections!

73, de Lou K2LKK

73, de Lou K2LKK