From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:57:02 -0500
Lou, that is part of the problem, where I live in Southeast Louisiana is
damn near in the swamp.  I'll try the concrete and see where that gets
me.  I'll keep an eye on and see how  it lasts in the ground and then
add the concrete at a later date if I feel I need it.  Someone told me
that you could put down some chicken wire and that would act as radials,
is this in fact true or are they just clowning?  I don't really trust
the source.  You know, one of those that has done everything but
nothing.  He doesn't even have a license but says he has a friend that
has a friend.  Any way, I'll keep you all informed on how it goes.
Thanks for the help.