From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:48:06 -0700
Tom,

Just wonder if your offset is wrong, either trying to transmit on
simplex or a plus offset for repeaters using a minus offset.

Also, if the radio beeps when you pres the transmit button, it
likely means you're trying to transmit out of band.  Again this
could be an offset issue.

Since it transmits fine on the a band, doesn't sound like an actual
transmit issue but something to do with offsets.

I've found the b band can be a bit tricky sometimes when trying to
use it for repeater use.

If all else fails, a reset will likely solve the problem.  Don't
have the instructions here for that at the moment, but maybe someone
else can give them to you.

Don  W6SMB