From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:28:24 -0600
For Lou and others,  I suspect I would not put a gap at the cabin but
might take my 5btv up Labor day for testing and leave it there for next
season.  Butch,  I will also put a wall bracket at the end of the
building which would put the antenna at the peak and one end of the
metal roof. This would put the roof east of the antenna so not sure what
this will do to the propagation pattern.  This may only stay one year as
we are considering expansion but not sure if this will begin in 2009 or
2008.

###Thank you!
Brett Winchester
ICBVI -- Reading Services