From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:06:34 -0400
honestly, I would but my mother will complain. Honestly, if it was up to me,
I'd bring my go kit, some music to listen to when I'm outside some times and
my beach stuff and that would be it but my mother would go crazy with out
the internet which I have to set up, and she won't forget the cell phone
just once either. I brought mine last year but always accidentally on
purpose left it in my bedroom when I wasn't there. Maybe we can meet up
again this year, I'm a little closer to you this year I think. I think I
told you where I'm going this year. E. Sandwich beach.