From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:14:45 -0400
well, if you had to resubscribe, maybe your phone adapter isn't registered
anymore? if it worked before it's got to be something like that. I have
voicewing which is Verizon's version of the same thing and it's pretty hard
to mess it up. I know vonage gives you a router, but I had them for a while
and I just hooked ip through my router anyway because I needed the wireless
from my router and it had no problem. With vonage I have just an adapter
that has no router in it that I plug in to my router but I was 1 of the
first 30 customers so I don't know what they use now. I understand vonage
used the same thing I have now when it was new. I'm thinking about getting
rid of it though, I average 1 call a week in the summer, and 1 a month at
most not in the summer and it's not worth my while to have that and a cell
phone, I think I'll go back to just the cell.