From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:42:28 -0400
    Colin:

Well, thanks for the response, and I'll do what I can to pick up a good
power strip. ...  The TMV7A is powered by the battery in the RV via a direct
DC connection, and the IC718 HF rig was powered by the AC system, using an
MFJ Mighty Lite power supply.  So, they were on separate circuits.

Anyway, I'll gget a better power strip.  In the meantime, running it without
the cheap power strip I tried seems to have solved the immediate problem.

Thanks again, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ