From:
Bob - KA5ETA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 21:25:13 -0500
Lou I really don't know about that but the fazing harness length being 75
omes have to be a serton length and I don't think that it would work on both
VHF  and UHF at the same length.  I don't know if this makes since to you or
not.  Some times I know what I am thinking but getting it across to another
person is just a little hard for me.