From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 18:32:35 -0400
Hi all,

I'm about to inherit my wife's old Toshiba laptop which I'm hoping will give me a lot more portability.  I know that many of you travel quite a bit and I'm wondering how you handle email when away from home.  I use outlook at work but I prefer outlook express which I use at home mainly because Jaws reads the messages automatically when they are opened.  I've tried various web mail solutions including Gmail from Google but I've found them all to be uncomfortable at best.  This is a shame because I like the concept of being able to access my email from any account anywhere.  I may well be missing something obvious here since I really haven't delved into this much so any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Lou WA3MIX