From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:36:54 -0600
Along these lines I was listening to the frequency change for 670 and
950 in Boise Idaho in the late 1960s.  What was the call sign of the 950
station that was swapped.  I do not think it was KTAN but something with
a b in the middle of the call sign.  Incidentally I was doing this from
KC as am DX.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386