From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:43:51 -0800
I didn't use my typewriter enough and the ribbon went dry.  I got rid of the
typewriter years ago.

Personally, I'd rather take notes I can read and then pass them on verbally.

If the electricity was off, I'd have to use the good Old brailler.  My slate
writing is abysmally slow.

I used to handle messages on traffic nets using the brailler.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.