From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:25:34 -0500
Hi Butch,

That was a no no.  The screws on the sides open the box.  The screws on the
top screw in to the board standoffs.  There are four screws on each side,
they are flat headed screws two along the top edge and one at each end.  I
hope that your meter is still attached to the case, when I got mine, the
meter was rattling around inside the box because the hot glue did not hold
the meter in place.  I have tried the 209 with the Mcount freq counter and
it works great!  I haven't found anyone yet to make the mods to the 209, but
I'm still looking for someone.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn