From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:41:09 -0500
Back when I was in to CB, a lot people put the 102 inch steel whips on the
bumper, if it's a newer vehicle, it may not have a real metal bumper but
it's worth a look. Big thing is putting a tennis ball or something on the
whip so it if hits the back, or front if you go that way, of the vehicle, it
won't leave any scratches. It's an option though, I have known many to do
it. 50 ohm coax always on CB and ham gear just about, and always 50 ohm coax
on cb. I'm not sure on the rest of it.