AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Claudia Melrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:05:13 -0600

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

        AAM NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER/GALA   -   DECEMBER 31, 2007

Would someone please send this message to Barack Obama?  He needs to hear this and perhaps he can lend the weight of his position, caring and reputation to say nothing of his history organizing in Chicago.  A very moving and sad sad story.  Thank you Emliie, for sending this out to all of us.  If someone does know how to contact Barack and does so, please let me know.
Claudia