Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:36:04 -0700
My red blood cell count has been better with the paleo diet.  But I'm not eating more red meat than I did before.  Just taking out the bad stuff.
They called it "iron deficiency anemia" common among women.  But my iron levels were always fine.  And the iron pills did nothing positive.
I have added a one-quarter dose multi-vitamin and a fish oil tablet daily (or mostly daily).  I don't really trust "vitamins" or their manufacturers.  So the compromise.
Maybe greying is just a stress signal.  Maybe it was oxidative stress and other kinds of stress - insulin with sugar consumption maybe? - others?
gale