Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:52:02 -0800
8bit
From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Well, sweetie, I can't answer that.  Having a best friend who is pretty much natural-minded, but she believes feeding her doggies that danged bagged food is good...yep, go figure, her yorkies are much  healthier (???) than mine, not to mention that they had much better breeding, found out much later.  It is really hard to tell someone like that that they are doing "wrong", sigh. She thinks I'm a freak for letting my doggies eat raw around my house, hehehe.   Sometimes Nature just doesn't work with us, LOL.

  Love,
  Bren, who will still do what she thinks is right :)

"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  What do you say to people that point out that there are many healthy,
normal-weight people in this world who DO eat grains? I never have an
argument for this one.