Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:42:00 -0700
From:
"Dr. R Hoggan" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
>What do you say to people that point out that there are many healthy,
normal-weight people in this world who DO eat
>grains? I never have an argument for this one.

Hans Selye did some very interesting experiments on physical stress prior to
World War II. He showed that animals can adapt to amazing stressors and
appear healthy and vigorous..... Until the stressors have taken a hidden
toll and their immune systems collapse and they die an early death. That
sounds an awful lot like how many diseases of civilization operate. The
evidence suggests that many of the stressors are dietary.

By the way, my wife was taken off high blood pressure medication after she
began walking for 30 minutes every day. We monitor her blood pressure and it
remains very stable at safe levels (~130/70) as long as she continues her
daily walks.

Best wishes,
Ron