Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:53:04 -0500
8bit
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:37:56 -0500, Greg Davis
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I was just reviewing a series of slides Art De Vany used in a
> presentation for UCI Forum Fitness, and noticed a point under Nutrition
> Hints written "Less food mixing", and I've also heard from others
> (admittedly less credible) that combining certain foods at a meal is a
> bad idea.  Was hoping to hear some other paleo people's thoughts on the
> subject.
snip
>  has anyone experimented with food combinations that has noticed any
> effects?

I experimented, it worked, but not as well as the author claims.

Years ago I read a good book on this subject, "The Mysterious Cause of
Illness, and How to Cure Anything from Constipation to Cancer" by Jon
Matsen N.D. (of North Vancouver BC)
In Canada the title was "Eating Alive".

It made sense. Still does.

William