C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:01:48 -1000
No I don't think it will be overturned. They might adjust the
settlement. I hope not. Civil law is the only way to send these
messages. Bankrupting them is just. Churches can believe anything
they want but they are not free to practice those beliefs when they
interfere with the rights of others. One example of this is when
Christian Science parents let their children die of preventable
causes like a burst appendix because they refuse to take the child to
a doctor. Another is the FLDS where Warren Jeffs believes he has the
right to give young girls to men of his choosing for sexual and
breeding purposes. He can believe it but if he acts on that belief he
is criminally liable.
Fascinating about Matt Shepherd. Did they support Matts killers then?
Followed that enough to know the perpetrators were linked to the LDS.