C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:17:14 -0800
Lynnette,
Have you looked into getting cody some feldenkrais lessons? I have had huge
improvements with my hands and feet. Before I began feldenkrais lessons my
hands and feet were very tight and spastic, so before your son goes the
surgery route, I hope you will look into the feldenkrais method.

Sincerely,
Mag

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/