From:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 11:50:49 -0700

Hi everybody,

  Have you noticed how easy it is to shop at Walmart?  I know that they get a lot of bad press, and please don't e-mail me with your opinion of Walmart, but their food products are clearly labeled Gluten Free.  It sure saves label reading.  Their refried beans are good.  Things that are naturally gluten free are still labeled.  I just got back from shopping there and I had a cart full of GF foods.  Now I only have to get those tricky items like bread, crackers, frozen waffles and pizza crusts at my favorite health food store, the "regular" food I can get at Walmart!  I have no affiliation with Walmart and have nothing to gain by promoting them, I am just a happy mom with 2 celiac boys.

  Amy in Milwaukee