ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:16:23 +0200
Hi,Miss Vicky!

the nice part about an international fellowship like that and a
planet that is round is that there is likely to be someone up at some
point all the time. <g>

I'm up here in Germany where the time is six hours ahead of eastern
but I was just fixing to have a nap when I read this. <g> My schedule
is a rotating one usually and i just sleep when I'm tired and eat
when I'm hungry and that sort of hthing at least within reason.

I am with you that i would not want to be up and waste the time. I
pray you make good use of your time up and find a space in time later
in your day to catch up some on rest.

God bless you richly and wrap you up in his arms and soothe you back
to sleep in due time.

A friend the other day taught me a cool little saying that was new to
me but is probalby not to yu guys: "When you can't sleep, don't count
sheep, talk to the shepherd." <g> I really liked that one!

Love and hugs,

Doris
At 02:51 AM 7/7/2007 -0600, you wrote:

>Reminds me of what my sister said when we were in the emergency room
>waiting area, waiting for John's surgery and to know whether he'd
>still be with us on Monday morning after Easter, the morning of
>April 9th.  She was so cute.  She said, "we're up, everybody else
>might as well be too."  Of course, different circumstances.  But
>that was when I began to call the rest of the Monday-Friday world to
>clue them in on things.  That was barely 5:00 a.m.  Anyway, so, why
>aren't you all up with me, since I seem to be up, but this time, for
>no good reason.
>
>Have unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and done some other
>chores.  I know I'll sure pay for this down the way.  But if one
>can't sleep, why waste good time.  Will probably go outside for a little while.
>

>Vicki
>Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
>       And lean not on your own understanding;
>in all your ways acknowledge Him,
>And He shall direct your paths.
>(Proverbs 3:5-6)

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>7/1/2007 12:19 PM

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)