ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:31:41 -0600
Nope, Kathy,

Hail does not count because we have that out here, too.  Replaced my roof
once after a hail storm in the last 25 years living in this house so hail
definitely doesn't count.  Moose either because we have them, too.  Not in
town generally but we have an increase of moose in the high country over the
last few years.  I've had black bear, antelope, elk, deer, mosquito, lots of
that, but never any moose.

Q.