ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:21:21 -0400
Well, I will tell you this.  I don't know what the point was, but you know
how they find things.  My pastor sent me something back that said nothing
here had been proven.  Just wanted to send it along.  I never know what to
believe and what not to, and since I don't call myself smart by any means, I
like to get opinions.  I wouldn't put much stock in things like this.  It
makes you stop and think especially if you want to be godly in your
thoughts.  Just sent it, that's all.