ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:18:04 -0600
Could somebody give Noah a call and tell him to send over the ark?  It has
been raining since late last night here in Denver and all day, too.  As the
temperature drops, and right now at 4:15 PM, it is 36.9 degrees, they are
expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow come morning.  If it keeps raining like
this, it won't be no measly 3 inches we get.  About 4 winters ago, it rained
like this, turned beastly cold, and we ended up with 32 inches of new snow
in 24 hours.  In less than a week, it was nearly all melted due to warm
temperatures.  My dumb basement leaked again, too, and ruined some carpet in
a newly finished off bedroom for my grandson.  The wind is unbelievable,
too, so if it snows, it will be a white out.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com