From:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 06:40:40 -0600

I have a friend who is on a search for a dietitian who has good knowledge
about Eosinophilic Esophogitis. Her daughter has terrible reflux and was
recently diagnosed. She tested negative for CD, which of course was the
first thing I thought of! She lives near Walnut Creek CA and has seen a
dietitian at Oakland Children's Hospital who gave her only general
information like stay away from dairy etc. Another was a homeopathic
dietitian and she gave her conflicting information. She tested positive for
allergies to many foods including dairy and beef. The homeopathic dietitian
told her to stay away from chicken. Now my friend is very confused as to
what to do. Please email me if you have a dietitian in the bay area who is
knowledgeable about this problem or if you have any web resources about
eosinophilic esohpogitis and eating dairy free. I am only gluten intolerant
and I don't have a clue about the other problems.

Thanks, Stacy