From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:06:30 -0400

We just had a graduation party for our son, and we were able to order ribs,
chicken, and potato salad from Richardson's Deli on Hwy. 16 & Merton Ave.
The food was fantastic, and the service was excellent.  The owner took it
upon himself to do a little research so he could make a special GF BBQ sauce
for the ribs, and they were so good.  He really went out of his way to meet
our needs, and even made some extra sauces for our son to try.  Everyone at
the party commented about how good the food was, especially the ribs.

We ordered a sheet cake, a half sheet of chocolate chip cookie bars, and a
half sheet of brownies from Molly's Gluten Free Bakery in Pewaukee, and
everything was wonderful.  It was our goal to make everything gluten free
(even though our son is the only celiac), and the desserts were so good that
we had no leftovers.

This is the first time I've gotten anything from Richardson's Deli, and I would
highly recommend it.  The owner is very eager to please and to make things
gluten free.  We've been to Molly's GF Bakery many times, but I still can't
believe how lucky we are to have this great bakery so near to us.

-Mary in Hartland, WI