From:
Veronica Lavanga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:26:04 EDT

Hi...  Boston Market has a gluten free list on-line, particularly with  their
"sides".   Has anyone ever noticed that these sides are  contaminated?  For
example, I was at our Boston Market last night and  basically could not get any
sides except for the roasted potatoes.   Reason........  the Mash had
drippings of gravy in it because the Mash bin  was next to the gravy.  The corn and
string beans had droppings of stuffing  in them because the stuffing was
between the corn and string beans.  The  apples had a few macaronis in them because
they were next to the baked  macs.  I wrote to Boston Market and ask that
anyone else that feels this is  a problem to write also.  All they need to do is
keep the gluten free bins  together and the gluten bins together.  The fact
that they offer an on-line  list of items that are gluten free should give them
the responsibility of making  sure that cross contamination doesn't take place.

Thank you.
Veronica, Yardley, PA