Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:25:41 -0400

Some of you may remember that I am having a lot of problems with
brain fog/confusion.  MY short term memory seems almost non
existant.  I'm having conversations on a regular basis and not
remembering them AT ALL the following day.  I took to heart all the
wonderful information shared here from folks who had experienced the
same thing while detoxing from gluten.  However, in the past week
I've also added stumbling- temporary loss of balance / or as my
doctor called it "unstable gait".  I figured it best to go to the
doctor to just make sure nothing else is going on.  She is referring
me to a neurologist.

Does anyone here have issues with unstable gait?  Is this also
frequently related to the disease? My doc didn't seem to think
so.....but I think many of you, in many ways, know more than the
typical doctor.  Don't worry, I respect my doctor and think I'm
overall, in good hands, but I also know she hasn't experienced the
disease first hand - therefore you all are "authorities" on the
subject too, at least in my mind.  I'm so grateful I found this list
and all of you.

thank you,
Yvonne
‘Without art, the world would be a blank piece of nothing.’’
Comment from an Elementary school student