From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 08:39:29 -0400

I want to let people know about a new website I helped create for the University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research.

The most innovative (and I hope, helpful) part of it are video testimonials by people with CD and people whose children have CD.  The idea is for newly diagnosed Celiacs (or the parents of newly diagnosed Celiacs) to go to this site and have a "virtual support group" that will answer a lot of the "early" questions people have (how do I cope with this, how do I cope with that?) and do it in a person-to-person way.

Please check it out at http://celiaccenter.org/

Thanks,

Richard Paul