From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:03:07 -0700

The El Dorado County Celiac Support Group,
Auxiliary to Chapter 24 of the Celiac Sprue Association
and Sacramento Sprue & You of Sacramento, California, USA

Invites you to Wheat and Gluten Free Cooking/Eating!

Meeting:

Sunday, June 10, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

At the home of:

Kathleen Hughes
Cameron Park, CA 95682
(530)672-1104

We will have two guest speakers at the June 10th meeting:

Dr. Jeff Nelson, DDS, who will discuss how to remain gluten-free when
visiting your dentist.

Andrea Tawney, Nutritionist from Elliotts Natural Foods in Folsom,
California.  Andrea will discuss Celiac disease and inflammations.

Also please bring your questions, comments, and any new information you
would like to share.  I will provide gluten-free Chocolate Cake.  (My
grandchildren love this cake!)

Call or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] for directions, or if you
have questions that need answering prior the meeting.

****
Posted at Kathleen Hughes' request by Kirsten Klinghammer
Rescue, California, USA