ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 17:42:46 -0700
Hi Everyone,
It certainly has been a long time since I have posted to the list, but the
Lord has me  in a very busy time.
    If the Lord places me on your heart I would appreciate prayer for a
concert of gospel music that I am going to be involved in on this coming
Sunday. The piano accompaniments I am doing for a group and soloist are
mostly improvised.  I have been learning the foundation of the orchestra
tracks for two or three weeks now, and I will be leaving  for the rehearsals
tomorrow.    I still don't feel like I have mastered the intricacies of the
pieces. Because the computer tracks have been in different keys, I'm not
sure I have learnedthe pieces in the right key.
    In times past, when I come up to the performance, I have become nervous
and have forgotten portions of what I have practiced.  It has been like a
curse, because God has given me the ability to do much better than that.
    I only want the Lord to be glorified in this.  I have played for too
many years for the Lord to want anything less.

So, Please pray if it is on your heart Sunday night beginning at 7 Pacific.
I'll write Monday and let you know how it goes.
    Thanks so very much.

        Vinny