ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 11:04:38 -0600
Most of my writing is done after sitting around and thinking about it in
detail and this is especially true concerning the novels and longer stories
and testimonies.  So, with the warmer weather, and my rides on our deck
swing, a lot has fallen into place.  I am pushing to have the sequel to the
Coil of the Snake done and on my website by June the first.  I have one more
chapter to write and then the tedious task of proof reading and formatting
it for HTML coding.  Anyhow, it shan't be long, now, as Carol would say.

Phil.